New Star Trac Spinner Blade
Kick your Spinning workouts into high gear with the top-of-the-line, innovative Star Trac Spinner Blade. Manufactured by Star Trac, this sleek, all aluminum bike combines user-focused features with a high degree of adjustability to deliver best-in-class performance for riders of all shapes, sizes and abilities. The Spinner Blade features an extra durable drive train and crank system, rust-defying materials, and rock solid cast and extruded aluminum construction. Highlights include adjustable fore-aft bars with an increased five degree handlebar angle for more convenient riding position, improved Q-factor, strengthened and redesigned frame with two-stage powder coating, a redesigned chain guard, and more. Dual over-sized water bottle holders integrated into the handlebar design. Patent pending taper fit bottom bracket and pedal system for increased strength and reliability.
Star Trac Spinner Blade Technical Specifications
- Dimensions: 56" L by 21" W by 40" H
- Weight: 118 Lbs.
- User Weight Capacity: 350 Lbs.
- Seat Adjustment: Users from 4’ 10” to 6’ 10”
- Braking System: Smooth control resistance knob with direct pressure emergency stop
- Resistance: Tension turn-knob, resistance pad on top of flywheel
- Cranks: Heavy Duty
- Handlebar: Vertical and fore/aft user adjustment
- Drive System: Chain drive system
- Flywheel: 46 lbs
- Seat: vertical and fore/aft user adjustment