Refurbished Matrix IC7
At the time of its release, the Matrix IC7 Indoor Cycle —and continues to be—one of the most technologically innovative stationary cycles in the industry—and it doesn’t hurt that it is also very sleek and attractive, too. The bike, which is perfect for group cycling/spinning classes, features a powerful toothed belt driven drivetrain that hugs the chain, and a feather-light aluminum flywheel that can be altered for performance thanks to the bike’s many levels of resistance. The seat of the bike includes gel inserts for added comfort throughout the workout, and the fine-tuned easy-up vertical and horizontal seat adjustments can easily be adapted to fit any size rider. Like the seat, the ergonomically designed handlebars can also be adjusted up/down and from side to side, and the padded cross bar protects the user’s arms and elbows when riding triathlon-style.
- Input Voltage: Battery
- Amperage: Self Generated
- Dimensions: 52" L by 20" W by 40" H
- Weight: 119 Lbs.
- User Weight Capacity: 330 Lbs.
- Console: Coach By Color training console
- Braking System: Magnetic braking system
- Resistance Type: Magnetic Resistance
- Cranks: CrMo 6.79“
- Handlebar: Vertical & horizontal adjustment
- Drive System: 2-Stage hybrid Poly-V & tooth belt
- Flywheel: Rear, aluminum , evenly weighted
- Seat: Vertical & horizontal adjustment