Refurbished Precor EFX 885 Elliptical
Considered by many to be the “granddaddy” of all elliptical cross trainers, the Precor EFX 885 Elliptical can be found in professional health clubs the world over. The machine offers much more than its fair share of customizable options and a greater number of preset workouts than one would find on similar machines of its kind. Among the many cool features on the EFX 885 is its patented and fully adjustable CrossRamp, which alters the overall height of the elliptical path from 13 to 40 degrees. This cool feature enables users to target a wide variety of muscle groups during the same workout. Perfect for beginner users to serious athletes pursuing the ultimate cross training workout, the Precor EFX 885 Elliptical offers over 20 resistance levels. And its self-powered technology means it will never be a drain on the utility bill.
- Input Voltage: Battery
- Amperage: Self Generated
- Dimensions: 80" L by 32" W by 73" H
- Weight: 348 Lbs.
- User Weight Capacity: 400 Lbs.
- Programs: 22 workouts | Display: 15" LCD Capacitive Touch Screen
- Workouts: 4-3 Interval, Aerobic, Fat Burner, Heart Rate Zone, Manual, 1-1 Interval, 2-1 Interval, 4-1 Interval, Total Body Interval, Rolling Hills, Mountain Peaks, Hill Climb, Glute Toner, Glute Toner Plus, Leg Sculpt, Leg Sculpt Plus, 1-4 Interval, 1-2 Interval, 5K, Heart Rate Zone, Fitness Test
- Resistance: 20
- Incline Levels: 13 to 40 degrees
- Heart Rate: Contact HR | Polar Compatible
- Stride Length: 18"
- Drive System: Rear Drive, Eddy Current Brake Magnet System
- Pedals: Polypropylene plastic and self-draining